The time has finally come and we are super excited! What better way to celebrate the launch of Everyday Grace than with a BIG virtual party that you can all join in on. Best part is we can all be in our pjs from the comfort of our own homes.
We’ve been asked many questions so I hope I can make it easy by sharing all the details here. Come and join in on the fun.
Date: Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
Time: 9:00pm to 10:00pm EST
Where: The party will take place between our Facebook page and this blog. (thanks to silly Facebook page rules)
**Note that some of our prizes do depend on location or need to be picked up from our studio in Aurora or a location in Brampton. That is all noted in the prize details so please make sure you read over the fine print carefully.
Make sure you stay to the end for our BIG GRAND PRIZE!
So how does it work?
1. Come to our Facebook page and sign in that you are there to celebrate with us at 9pm EST.
2. Watch as we post questions.
3. Follow the link in the posted questions to our blog where you can enter your comment for your chance to win.
4. It is that simple. All you have to do is enter your comment or answer into the comments section on the corresponding post for your entry.
5. Don’t worry if you are having trouble keeping up. You can easily go back and find all of the questions and we are here to help you along.
6. The party questions will stay active until 11pm for entries to allow you the chance to get in on all of the prizes.
7. All questions have 2+ prizes so multiple people will have the chance to win.
8. Winners will be selected after the party is over by random generator and will be posted Wednesday morning right here on our blog.
Our prizes are so generously donated by the following amazing companies. Please make sure you take a moment to like their Facebook page and visit their websites.
Clippo, momstown, Shot in the Dark Mysteries, Kathy & Kim Originals, Kirsty Kernohan Marketing & Design, Glowbaby, Jennifer Gilbert Photography, KIOKKO, Château des Charmes, CHILDish, My Smart Hands, Jen van der Vecht Photography, Look Who’s Growing, The Mobile Bike Shop, Mompreneur, Scentsy Independent Consultant Tara Collyer, Name Your Tune, Playing it Safe, Matrix Canada
Enter To Win with Grace Announcements “Great Gifting Holiday Giveaway”: Featuring a 7 inch 4.0 Android Tablet
Who doesn’t like to receive the latest tech gadgets during the holiday season? I know we do, so here is your chance to win a Craig 7 inch 4.0 Android Tablet to give as a great gift or gift it to yourself. So how do you win the tablet? Well that’s easy! Any order from now until December 12th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST is automatically entered to win our prize of the Craig Tablet. The winner will be drawn on December 13th.
Wouldn’t it be great to give somebody special a gift like this or keep it for yourself as a reward for purchasing your holiday cards? Don’t need holiday cards, that’s okay – we also offer lots of great gift items like personalized stationery perfect for teachers or friends, personalized placemats for kids seen on Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, and wall art featured on the Steven & Chris show.
Visit our website for full details.
One of the parts of being a kid is writing your yearly letter to Santa. I know my kids look forward to it and usually start mid-summer! In preparation for our Santa Claus parade this year I created this letter for my kids and wanted to share it with you all.
Download your printable Letter to Santa now and mail it to Santa at:
Our 2012 Holiday Card line is here and we wanted to reward our customers for ordering early with a free gift! Every Holiday Greeting Card order will receive 10 free gift tags* so don’t wait, order now to beat the rush.
Did you know what sets us apart?
- you get to work one on one with your own designer who will take care of your order from start to finish to make sure that your order is exactly what you wanted.
- we offer unbeatable quality by professionally printing all of our cards with the best suppliers we can find.
- custom design service for no extra money so you can send out a card that is 100% you, no need to have to pick an existing template.
- fast turnaround times guarantee that your order will arrive to you and leave you plenty of time to send them out
- we offer many choices to fit every budget, from our digital “print your own” card to our premium cardstock cards.
Why wait, stop by and see our selection of holiday cards for everything from Christmas to Hanukkah. If you can’t decide or there isn’t anything perfect, just for you, let us know and we are happy to help you decide!
*While supplies last (although we have lots to go around!)
Are you expecting or recently had a baby?
We know how exciting a time it is to welcome a new baby into this world and how much work is involved with getting ready so we want to make it easier by knocking one item off your to do list.
Enter to win FREE photo birth announcements.
Do you want to send a photo card that truly reflects your style and you are proud of? We care that our customers love the finished product because we love what we do and take great pride in producing something that we are proud of. We offer custom design service with all of our orders, which means you will work one on one with your own personal designer who will take your vision and design the birth announcement to match it. Do it in style with one of Grace Announcements exclusive birth announcement designs for your new baby.
ONE lucky reader will win 50 – 4″ x 6″ Photo Birth Announcements valued at $80. To enter, simply fill the form with your qualifying entries below. Good luck everyone!
Grace Announcements is a proud Canadian company and to celebrate Canada Day we are offering a BOGO (Buy One Get One) Sale on all of our Wall Art Prints.
Limited time offer – July 1, 2012 to July 3, 2012 at 11:59pm EST only.
How it works:
- Shop www.graceannouncements.com for the wall art prints you would like.
- Purchase one print normally from the website.
- Complete checkout, but don’t FINALIZE ORDER.
- Upon order confirmation enter your free print details in the “Comments” section. (see below)
- Be sure to include the wall art print, colours if necessary, and name.
- Double check that all information (billing and shipping address, items ordered, free print details) is correct.
- Finalize order and complete your payment.
*Note – Free Print will be the same size as the purchased print. (ie. buy an 8×10, get an 8×10 free)
We are so excited to share these adorable and colourful heart themed Valentine’s Day cards for kids, perfect for the classroom exchange! They print six cards to the single page with a spot for your child to write their name. For the older kids (or any creative kid) they can use the back to add their own drawing or write a message to that someone special. If they love giving gifts too like my kids you can always tape a treat or heart themed pencil to the back too.
Click here to Download Now!
And here is a cute snack idea for your kids!
Mommies with Cameras is running a great crash course for moms only on February 25th in Toronto. The course is designed to teach the basics of photographing with your DSLR camera and learning portrait photography techniques to take better photos of babies and kids.
They are offering all Grace Announcements clients a discount to take the course, enter promo code GRACE when registering and you’ll receive 20% of a single ticket.
The registration link is: http://mwccrashcourse.eventbrite.com/
There is still time to order before Christmas!
Order by 10:00pm on Friday December 16th for your order to ship out on Monday December 19th.
**We do recommend selecting XPRESSPOST shipping to insure that your order arrives before Christmas (1-3 business days anywhere in Canada)
We will be closed from Monday December 19th (last day for orders to ship out) until Monday January 2nd. This will allow us to enjoy the holidays with our families and get the many great new things coming to Grace Announcements ready for 2012. All orders placed during this time will be started on Monday January 2nd.
Grace Announcements founder, Lindsay Brewda, has been nominated for Mom Entrepreneur of the Year and needs your vote. The voting closes September 12th and the 10 nominees with the most votes will go in front of the judging panel to be selected as Canada’s Top Mom Entrepreneur.
So we are calling on all of our fans, friends and customers to vote for us. It only takes a minute and you can vote daily. As a bonus to you for every vote you place you are entered to win $100 worth of Mabel’s Labels products!
The prize will allow me to grow the Grace Announcements brand across Canada, along with provide me the guidance and mentoring to confidently take the business to the “next level” adding our wholesale and affiliate programs so that we can explore new partnership opportunities. I would expand our marketing plans and would love to hire more designers to work with me.
To thank you for your time we are going to give a 15% off coupon to be used on anything on our website. Simply use THANKS15 on checkout.
Thanks for your support!
Owner, Grace Announcements